Friday 6 March 2015

Clean and Simple

Hi Crafters,
I find the clean and simple style cards very tricky to master.  My style leans towards a more fussy and embellished look but I am determined to give them a go, I just have to be more disciplined in stopping myself from adding things to the blank spaces, so here goes...
...this is as CAS as I can get it for now...

 Recipe
A6 card embossed with SB Matting Basics Rectangle Die
Memory Box Grand Madison Window Die
Memory Box Modern Landscape Border
SB D-Lites Die 'Happy Birthday'
Distress Inks for the sky
 
Challenges:
Addicted To CAS - #58 Distress (Inks)
Sister Act - #96 ATG
Sentimental Sundays - #248 ATG
Cute Card Thursday - #363 Die Cuts and Punches
 
Well this is a short and sweet post from me today, I'm still making stock for my stall, I have a fair tomorrow and one for the 22nd and then my Farmers Market stall on the 27th not to mention my order book in between that, phew. But I love making cards and projects and I get so much pleasure from it. Hope you all have a great day and that the sun is shining where you are.
 
See you soon,
 
Lorraine
 


17 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab cas card, not easy I know. Good luck for tomorrow

debby4000 said...

Oh this is a beautiful CAS card.
luv
Debby

Pamellia said...

Amazing job with the sky and sun...a beautiful CAS card Lorraine! hugs :)

Zoe Tant said...

You've got a great CAS card here Lorraine. it's super. Zx

cuilliesocks said...

Brilliant card Lorraine, I love your design and the white on white is so striking with that splash of coloured sky, Hugs Kate x

Gina's Cards said...

This is fabulous Lorraine! Love the sky and the white on white.
Good luck at the fair tomorrow!
Hugs
Gina xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine, your CAS design is fabulous.
Good luck at the fair tomorrow, it sounds like you have a very busy time ahead.
Sue xx

Carol said...

This is a fabulous CAS card Lorraine...your inked background really pops with the white. Carol x

Donna Mosley said...

Great cas card Lorraine.

Donna x

Jacee said...

Fabulous CAS design Lorraine, a great idea!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Doreen said...

Love the design of this,just gorgeous.xxx

Carol S. said...

I think it's a brilliant CAS card. Love the design. Sounds like you are busy like me. I can never seem to get ahead with my stock making. Have a great weekend and you sell loads. hugs, Carol S.xx

Carol S. said...

I think it's a brilliant CAS card. Love the design. Sounds like you are busy like me. I can never seem to get ahead with my stock making. Have a great weekend and you sell loads. hugs, Carol S.xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous cas card, brilliant design. Love it
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful CAS style card Lorraine love the window and the colour effect, I think you have done a brilliant job
hugs
lorraine x

Barb Ghig said...

I think you did an amazing job on your CAS design...Love this pretty card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

Kylie said...

You have done a superb job with CAS! Love the sponged sun and sky and the window scene! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx