Monday 15 December 2014

Carrying on with the Christmas Theme

Hi Crafters,
A short and sweet post today - lots to do but I thought I would share these cute little Santa gift boxes I have made to package some small gifts in for family at the Christmas table.


I've been using my Silhouette Cameo again and made eight of these for my Christmas table favours this year, - now to find suitable presents that fit inside. I read on Annette's blog that she had the same problem, maybe I should have done it the other way around, presents, then box -  ah well, they're cute anyway.
On a completely different subject, I've had to change my comments to embedded for the moment because of Blogger's silliness. Everyone has had this issue over the past few days with word verification being automatically switched on with the pop-up box comments and although you can still leave a comment without adding the numbers, a lot of people will not comment because they think they have to fill in the box. Also, although it has disappeared from some blogs that had it previously, it is still present on mine and is a bit irritating so therefore I have changed to embedded commenting for now. Hope this doesn't affect too many people as I do love reading your comments.
So glad you could join me today,
See you again soon,

Lorraine

7 comments:

brenda said...

I did exactly the same last year Lorraine, box then gifts ! They are lovely though, such happy Santa's.

B x

Sue said...

These look fabulous Lorraine, I love the jolly Santa!
Sue xx

Rita said...

These are such a fun idea and I love them too. Hugs Rita xxx

Carol said...

Love these Lorraine, so cute and will look fabulous on the Christmas table. Carol x

Jacee said...

These are going to look great on your Xmas table Lorraine, do lets us know what you decided to fill them with.
Know what you mean about Mr Blogger mis-behaving, so frustrating.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Wishcraft said...

Love them, they're fabulous! I also love the idea of little gifts for the table... hmm, might have to do that myself :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Carol S. said...

These are so cute. They are going to look great on your table. Hugs, Carol S.xx