Saturday 5 July 2014

My Take On Yu-Gi-Oh

Hi Crafters,
Thanks for stopping by and looking in, hope you are all well and happily crafting.
I have been busily making all sorts of cards lately but unfortunately I can't share them with you yet as the recipients haven't seen them and I don't want to spoil the surprise for them.  I know that they look at my blog so....
.....I'd like to quickly share with you a card that I made recently for a friend.


These cards are fun to make and I like to layer them up to make the picture as 3D as I can.


Hopefully you can see the layers here on this piccie. I put the image in to the My Craft Studio program and  re-sized it and made the layers then cut them out and voila!
Love the colours on this one and I hope Aron will love his Birthday card.

Bye for now,

Lorraine

8 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Love the layered up image, looks fab :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Linda Levoir said...

What a striking card, it looks fab! My son used to love this programme when he was young. Looking forward to seeing all your other cards when you're able to share them :)xx

Rita said...

Good Morning Lorraine. Very colourful cards. Love all the bright colours. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant card Lorraine, love the 3 dimensional effect and it is so colourful and vibrant perfect for an 8 yr old.
hugs
lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

Wow Lorraine this is one fantastic card, sort of Manga look, the colours are brilliant as is the design and images, Kate x

Gina's Cards said...

Oh wow this is fabulous!! Love the image and the layers. I think Aron will love it!!
Hugs
Gina xx

Lorraine said...

I love decoupaged cards and this one looks fab. Brilliant image.
Lorraine x

coops said...

so stunning lorraine.fantastic image and i love the dimension :D

xx coops xx