Sunday 22 September 2013

Sweet Magnolia

Hello crafters,

Hope you enjoyed your weekend. We had a lovely day here in East Anglia, much better than predicted.
In between family and housework my craft room kept calling me and so I managed to make this sweet Magnolia card. I used my Spellbinders and Memory Box dies to make the frames and accents. I thought I would also decoupage the image too just for a change.....    and it's in blue again :/ If you remember me saying a while ago, I don't usually go for blue but here it is, maybe it's a sub conscious thing to get away from all the red and green Christmas items I have been making lately.


 
See you next time

Lorraine

1 comment:

Wishcraft said...

Oh very pretty Lorraine! Lovely image and the dies you've used are gorgeous :o) Hugs, Lisa x