Saturday 28 September 2013

I'm back !

Hi Everyone, hope you are all having a crafty time. I have returned to Blogland after an industrious time creating items for my stall at a Charity Coffee Morning in aid of Macmillan Cancer. It went quite well for a small event in the local Breakfast Club hall at a nearby school. We had quite a lot of visitors buying cakes and coffee and looking at the stall. I didn't get a chance to take a picture of the stall at the venue but here are a couple of pics of my practice layout on my kitchen table, lol, the night before.



Excuse the dresser and cups in the background, but I wanted to have a practice go and see what it looked like. As you can see I have been quite busy. Most of my Christmas packs of cards sold in no time and lots of the covered notepads and Post It note holders sold too. The bundles of Christmas tags were very popular, I wished that I had made more of them. Well, it all turned out ok and we raised quite a bit for the charity so I was very pleased as this was only the second time I've had a stall, I'm quite a newbie at it. Here are a few close ups of some of my items....

 
 
Some 4 x 4 cards sold in packs of 6
 
A6 cards sold in packs of 4
 
Decorated Trinket Box
 
Wall Hanging
 
Door Hanger
 
 
I really enjoyed making some different things. I usually just make cards and it was very inspiring to venture in to other areas of craft  and jewellery making for a change. Now I have quite a bit of catching up to do visiting everybody's blogs, so I will see you there.
 
Lorraine

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

What fabulous creations. I came to your blog to let you know that you are the winner of my blog giveaway. :) you can email me at tiffymorgan@gmail.com. Thanks.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow they all look great, well done on you sales x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous creations, your stall looked fabulous :o) Hugs, Lisa x