Tuesday 3 September 2013

Clearly Besotted Stamps

Hi,
I was browsing blog posts yesterday and came across a company that I had not heard of before, although I'm sure lots of you out there have, it was Clearly Besotted Stamps . I really liked their stamps and dies so I placed an order. The service I received was exemplary. I ordered yesterday afternoon at about 3pm and my goods were delivered this morning. They were packaged in pretty pink tissue and with a hand written note too. I was extremely pleased, it is very rare to get such service nowadays. I emailed Stephanie, the owner, and told her how pleased I was.
I can't wait to start playing with my purchases and I will show you what I have made in a few days.
In the mean time hop on over to the shop and the blog, you won't be disappointed.

Off to play !

Lorraine

No comments: